Android is an operating system. It is Linux Based OS designed primarily for touch screen mobile devices; such as Smartphone’s and tablet computers but nowadays there are limitless applications for android.
History about Android?
Android, Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October 2003 by Andy Rubin and his team. Google acquired Android Inc. on august 2005. The first Android application was the G1, a mobile phone manufactured by HTC and released in US in 2008.
How can I learn Android programming skills and work on improving them?
You can take two routes to learning Android technology and improving your skills.
Why should we go for Android Technology?
- Enroll for a course (for certification or just for the learning).
- Enroll for OJT Program (for certification or learning or experience with live projects)
Android is a mobile operating system owned by Google and Open Handset Alliance (OHA). There are many smart phones and mobile devices which are based on Android OS and offers excellent features at low cost. In year 2010, Android based smart phones captured the place between top 4 highest selling mobile devices in world.
Android Application Development Training in T-SYS.
- Gradually more device manufacturers are switching to Android for mobile phones and tablets. It’s the closest competitor of Apple’s iPhone.
- Small and big companies from different Domains like travel, shopping, banking, insurance and health care are building Android applications for their businesses.
- The Android training will primarily focus on understanding the key concepts, best practices and insights of the Android architecture plus learning hands-on development of Android applications using SDK.
- The Android training course will be conducted by experienced Android software developers who will train you on how to design and build Android Mobile applications.
- By the end of the training, you will acquire in deep understanding of the Google Android framework.